Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A double dose




Now that I'm reminiscing about the good old days of my career in newspaper, I am hooked on showing off some more work...Most are from my early days at the Herald.

In the above photo I was sent to photograph some Polish event, of which there are many in Hard Hittin' New Britain. No one spoke English. And none of the Polish Boy Scouts wanted to be there.

And the Mauresmo hot shot is from when I was a naive intern at the New Haven Register, working full time for free. They printed the photo and credited to one of their paid photographers. Awesome.

2 comments:

Frau Zinnie said...

Hurry up and come home!! :)

Anonymous said...

It is universal, we make our children uncomfortable. Why is that something we do in the name of shaping character? Would it be possible to reduce a child's ego so early on that by the age of scouting, they would happily suffer in unisex costumes while identifying our attempt to misappropriate reality? I think we are looking at a future governer, in this shot.

Where are the photos of Money Cravin', Gun Wavin' New Haven?