Monday, June 2, 2008

The last person to blog.


I never thought I was one of those people who wanted to write things if I didn't have to. Needless to say, I won't be writing too much here. It's just not my forte. (Plus I like to think that I am mysterious. Why should I give it all up for free? =P )

I consider this blog to be my homework. My plan is to post a photo a day.

I'm going to kick this new blog off with a little project I started. I found a cool photo project online called "the one I love." People from all over the world submitted photos of someone in their lives that they loved, brothers,sisters, mothers, boyfriends with grungy hair and stylish shirts...This should be easy enough. I have the perfect camera shy model.

So this is my blog beginning.

I hope to keep up with it every day.

5 comments:

Frau Zinnie said...

welcome to the blogging world!! ;-)

Lauren said...

Thanks Jen. You inspired me to enter the scary blogosphere! =)

John Hirbour said...

awww welcome to the blogosphere !!! I love your blog name! It's just like my fav. pasta!

Anonymous said...

you're not.

keeping with it everyday, that is.

Anonymous said...

For some odd reason of the goofiness of the e-world, I left a heart and hiney felt review of pictures and weighed on to respond to you and it went away. I feel very shorted and I will begin adding my little feelings, requests, hopes and whatnots all over your blog. Go find them, then kill the Buddha on the road.