Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Winsted Olympics


Dear Blog, I am sorry for neglecting you much of the days. I had a grand plan of posting every day...but.... It's just that life has been pretty dull lately and I haven't wanted to pick up my camera too much. Plus, the Olympics have sort of hypnotized me and taken all my free time. You all know I am not a great lover of sports, and really just watch because I like their little costumes, but for the first time I have actually started to like to watch all this sportiness.

This weekend I brought my unloved camera up to the lake house because we had a special visitor in town. In honor of the Olympics, Rachel and my little water baby decided to get all sporty. Please note the degree of difficulty of the jumps, the form and the synchronization between the two.


This is Sara and Rachel's first time being part of a team. There was a great amount of difficulty timing the throw and the jump.


Sara reaches for the frisbee with Olympic type form, but does not get the gold.

Rachel throws the perfect ball and Sara delivers an excellent performance.

Let's move on to synchro diving! Look out CHINA!


While I can't say they mastered the whole "synchronization" part of this, they definitely gave me some good laughs!

It's really the effort that counted. =)

1 comment: