Monday, September 8, 2008

My new best friend


On my way to Wyoming I had no idea how attached I would become to a little four month old wiener dog. During our three flight trip enroute to Wyoming I would look over at Sara and sigh a little happy sigh. I didn't think it could get much better....But just when I thought my favorite Warfield was Sara, I met her younger, friskier sibling Missy. Missy is the cutest little wiener dog to ever step on this green earth.

She likes spending time in the sun, receiving lots of affection, eating everything in sight, chasing squeaky things and sleeping a lot. We had a lot of common interests to chat about on the Warfield's sunny deck. But it wasn't all roses. In the picture below we had a little political debate about LittleMissHottieMcTottie Sarah Palin. Missy likes her, she has to since she is from Wyoming and thus Republican. This little Miss does not want to be taxed on her biscuits or future purchases of puffy winter jackets! Wyoming winters are long and cold, and there are lots of warm jackets in this diva's future.

In typical Wyoming fashion, the weather dropped about 50 degrees and we were sent to snuggle indoors.


All the politics made us sleepy.



Check out that collar of bling!

Sometimes I let her sit on someone else's lap.



Being a cute, little dog is very taxing. Missy decided to catch up on a little r & r at her favorite sunny spot. Stay tuned for some actual shots of Wyoming and South Dakota!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww, i miss little Miss so much. she is the cutest puppy in the universe, even though she makes my throat scratch and my nose run. maybe when my allergy shots magically cure my body, we can have one.

Frau Zinnie said...

She is so adorable!!

Rachel said...

OMG that dog is so cute!

Michele said...

Missy certainly loved you. I was glad you weren't able to smuggle her back home.

eriona said...

she is adorable i was thinking of getting a yorkie but i might get a wennie dog i heard they were very intelligant dogs. i wouldent say she is the cutest dog in the universe but she is one of the cutest wennie dogs.