Monday, October 29, 2012

I can see for miles and miles and miles

My dog is eyeing my like a piece of raw steak. She's been weird all day, starting with stress eating when she woke up. My dog doesn't eat breakfast until 7 p.m. That's just the way she rolls. But today she's had three squares already and now looks like she is about to feast on my flesh. So before CT falls into the Long Island Sound thanks to Sandy and before I become Neko's dessert, I may as well post some more Arizona photos. I have some catching up to do as I make some survival soup.

As much as I love to stop 100 times along the roads I travel, sometimes you just need to get there. So I end up taking photos through windshields. A lot. And sometimes I get lucky. Here are some images that happened through the Jeep Wrangler windshield, while we hurled through space and time to get to our amazing b&b. Arizona has the prettiest sunsets, even when gi-gantaur trucks jump into my frames.
Heading into Flagstaff...
I don't think I could ever get tired of the pastels covering the mountains as the sun goes to sleep.
I loved these clouds as they lead us to Flagstaff.
You're never supposed to divide a photo in half because it's awkward and boring, but I am trying to break away from rules that make me stuck. So I enjoyed these soft colors instead.

No comments: