Friday, October 5, 2012

Notice.

This morning when I was walking my little furry four-legger one word kept coming back to mind. Notice. I walk her so many times a day and usually do it just to get her to go to the bathroom without really taking in my environment. The grass was wet, as it always is this time of the morning, and I noticed little tiny 2 inch spider webs decorating the front lawn. Usually I walk without contacts in, grumble as my shoes absorb all the morning dew, but this morning I could really see how much beauty I let go unnoticed when I just do things to get them done. This morning I took time to really notice my zinnias and how much they've grown.
I planted this zinnia from seed months ago.
I'm starting to enjoy blurry photos now that I'm a hipster. ;)
This guy has been spinning some really gorgeous webs near one of Neko's spots.
I <3 the Y formations.

No comments: