Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Yarg matey, I'm in Saybrook

So my family owns a hotel, and it kinda rocks. It's right on the edge of where the CT river meets the sea. (Teehee! Sorry--that's our restaurant's tagline. Sales may be in my blood after all!)I had the pleasure of attending a business meeting there yesterday. I forgot my real camera, but now that I have an iPhone I have no shame. This blog is entirely from my silly Instagram app.
That's our marina, it wins awards for being the cleanest marina on the entire East Coast. What? =) I am proud.
Some of the food scraps from the restaurant get composted, other waste goes into this pretty little dumpster.
That may be the name of the revamped restaurant. =) If you like fresh seafood, you'll like this place. Or if you're like me and won't eat seafood you'll find an amazing salad with something deep fried on top. Mmmmm..
Our first cruise ship pulled up to our docks yesterday. This old girl here is 257 feet long! Wowsa.
A couple months ago we renovated the spa and gave it a new name as well. And a water feature. It's sexy.
One of these days I will post real photos taken with a camera that has lenses and a single lens reflex. I promise. But until then...shut it. =)

No comments: